Some of these questions came up only once; others come up now and then, but I thought it would be nice to cover them for those who wonder.
- Yes, we do take new patients. A patient asked this question a while back, saying that she thought we were so busy and had been here for so long (30 years) that we probably couldn’t take new patients any more. We do.
- No, I will not teach you how to use the Activator Instrument if you find one to buy on eBay. A patient did actually ask.
- Yes, we are open on Fridays. Our hours changed many years ago – there was a time when we were closed on Fridays. Now our hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Sometimes, though rarely, I come in on a Saturday; if that is the only thing that will work for you just call and let us know, we will work something out.
- Our fee, when you pay us at the time of service, cash, is $43. That’s right, only $43. We don’t money to be the reason you don’t get the care you need. We ‘fiddle’ with that for kids – usually, if we charge at all for kids, it’s $20. (We certainly don’t want money to be the reason you don’t get the kids the care that they need!!)
- Yes, we sell Biofreeze. And the folks who regularly buy it here, as well as the random stranger who buys it, say that our prices are great. I wouldn’t know; I don’t know what everyone else charges.
- Yes, we sell Kangen water machines. This Blog has about a dozen Posts on the subject of water and we routinely recommend it and the machine that makes it. There is no healthier water – though sometimes it is actually too healthy (Like everything else, powerfully healthy choices are best made by reasonably healthy people. People who are very sick can not just blindly change to what would otherwise be a very healthy habit. Seek professional advice!) P.S. – we strive to make what we offer the very best in it’s class. So whether it is Activator Method chiropractic care, tai chi (exercise), JuicePlus+ (supplements) or Kangen water, as far as I know, there is no better (healthier, more effective) choice: and usually whatever is in second place is way back there! When we say that we take your health seriously, we are not kidding.
There are going to be other questions – I will add them as I think of them:-)
Happy New Year!